Premier Citrus, based in Vero Beach, Florida is one of Florida’s largest and most dynamic agricultural land owners with the financial strength and strategic vision for broad based agricultural growth in what is the fastest growing and soon to be the third largest state in the US.
Premier Citrus is:
- one of Florida’s largest citrus landowners and farm managers, with citrus grove holdings in six different counties throughout the citrus belt.
- one of Florida’s largest fresh fruit packinghouses, located in Vero Beach.
- one of Florida’s largest fresh citrus marketers under Premier Citrus labels.
- Florida’s largest integrated Peach grower, packer, and marketer.
- a farmer and landlord of improved farmland with infrastructure, access, and water rights for alternative row crop farming along Florida’s east coast.
- an owner of considerable “transitional” grove and farm tracts that are transitioning to residential or non-farm land use.
- owner of real estate brokerage business complementing its agricultural and transitional base with related property transactions.
- an active participant in Florida agricultural trade organizations, a great environmental steward of the land, an excellent employer, and a supporter of local communities.